Are you in need of professional help to manage the common areas of your building with your fellow co-owners?
The Property Management department services help co-owners efficiently manage their operating expenses & maintain/enhance property value.
Our aim is to encourage high-level of tenant retention/ co-owners satisfaction throughout the life of property.
- 1- Preparing Yearly common-parts service budget
- 2- Handling accounting of common-parts
- 3- Collecting service charges from co-owners
- 4- Preparing general assembly meeting
- 5- Preparing committee meeting
- 6- Establishing a list of equipment to be maintained (with label & barcode)
- 7- Delegating one project manager to be prime contact person for client
- 8- Conducting periodical preventive Inspection visits
- 9- Reporting on quarterly basis the actions made & supervised
- 10- Providing legal advice for co-owners
And in case you want to rent your property,
JSK Real Estate provides you help in:
- Renting/Leasing your property via its "Brokerage" department
- Collecting rent from tenants
- Handling administrative activities on your behalf (Municipality fees, water, electricity, etc...)
- Providing Maintenance of your property